Our Covid-19 Response
Got2Go's response to ensuring your remarkable travel experience during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This response is tailored to domestic travel within the United States.
Covid-19 booking considerations
As the pandemic and the situation of traveling around it evolves, Got2Go aims to stay flexible and we suggest considering the following prior to booking and traveling:
- Ensure you understand and agree to the cancellation policies advertised on a listing. These policies are set by hosts and can differ between listings.
- Plan ahead with your travel by researching local laws for your method of travel, and where you are traveling to. Use the travel planner provided at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-planner/index.html and information regarding Covid-19 provided for each state in the section below. This can include: - Mandatory mask wearing - Social distancing - Travel restrictions - Quarantine rules - Guest count caps
- Familiarize yourself with recommendations from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html
- Be aware that our hosts may cancel bookings to protect you, themselves, and the community if impacted by Covid-19.
- Don't plan on traveling with Got2Go if you have recently been exposed to, show symptoms of, or have recently contracted Covid-19.
- Don't plan on organizing large gatherings at Got2Go listings during the pandemic.
- Inform Got2Go if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 during or near the time of your travel.
- Contact our support team if you are unsure, have any unanswered queries or if you are unsure about information on our platform.
If you have any special requests that do not align with the above tips, contact email@example.com with details of your request, what doesn't align and we will look into available options for you. Include details of the listing you have in mind, your method of travel and details of exposure to Covid-19 if applicable. Some of the above tips are non-negotiable as per local laws.
Bookings affected by Covid-19
If you have made a booking and afterwards the booking is affected by Covid-19, you may be entitled to renumeration depending on the listing, their cancellation policy and local laws.
At any stage, feel free to contact Got2Go support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your inquiry and the booking in question.
Best practices during Covid-19
Consider getting vaccinated
Exposure notification applications
Safety and cleaning
Travel restrictions and government guidance within the United States
Follow the restrictions and find guidance as per state public website listed below:
Also note that individual counties within states may have specific laws, restrictions and mandates in place. You will find reference to these on the above links.
* = Websites were not functioning on 26 Aug 2021